Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Scenes From the Weekend

So broccoli was on sale this past week and it happens to be one of the veggies that all three family members with teeth agree upon. We tried the Barefoot Contessa's recipe and it was just as good as everyone says it is. C thought that the split up broccoli bunch was  actually the big tree with a dog party on it ala Go, Dog. Go!




He walked around with it and nibbled off it all night. It was very funny. 

M felt that being in front of the camera was fun but that behind the camera would be fun too. 

M's first picture.
She loves her newish jungle gym from her "Mama and Ompa." It really is fun! She officially started scooting today. She gets her little tush up in the air with her legs under her and inches forward ever so slightly. Between rolling and scooting she can get to any toy on the mat which is nice for sure.

3 comments:

  1. Love Go Dog Go!!! And I have yet to find one vegetable (other than the potato) that all four of us will eat. I continue to search however!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you all enjoyed your broccoli, but I can't say that it's ever been something that I like. It really does look a lot like the tree in that book, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, your children could not be cuter. Not a broccoli fan though, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!