Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Not Your Average Baby Shower Invite

This is not going to be a post about Lent! Really!

Do you know about Minted? They are one of the coolest cards/stationary/fabric/art sites around. Seriously, their choices for personalized Christmas cards and the like are stunning. And you know why I like them? Because they have designers across the country submit designs in contests to be sold. 

For real. 

That's awesome. If you can't find something to love on the site you're probably not trying hard enough because all the different creative minds really cover all the bases. 

Recently. they had a Baby Shower Invitation Design Contest. Now come on blog world, you've seen your share of baby shower invites. There's your flowers, duckies, balloons etc. But have you ever seen an invitation like this?



I didn't think so. I'm not going to lie, I think this would be a fun shower to go to! 

This is a little something Husband put together for the design contest. if he wins, there's some prize money and his design will be available for sale. Which is pretty cool I think. Now all he needs are good votes! 

I'm not going to beg for votes here. But I'm going to let you know the contest is going on, and if you're a member of Minted (or want to be) and you think there is a mom or dad to be who would think this Space Invader Baby Shower Invite is way cooler than the normal assortment, then vote away! 5 is good, 1 is not as good. 

You do have to be a "memeber" of Minted to vote. But I'm telling you they have the coolest stationary etc. so it may be worth it. Anyway... there's a link over on the side bar or you can go HERE to vote too! 

You can vote on all the deisgns and there's over 1000 to vote on so it could also be fun!! 


2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!