two. This girl loves her Little People Princess Castle. I am actually really surprised because C always takes a few days to adjust to new presents which gets me all anxious. Gift giving is my love language and so when people don't automatically love things I get for them it gets me all worked up. But this was not a problem yesterday at all. She jumped right in and hasn't stopped all day. #winning
three. Animal crackers are having a moment in our lives right now. C loves that they're animals. Husband and M love that they're tasty. I love that they are small and I can hand one to each kid and that's like a treat. It stops the crying and keeps the grumpys at bay.
four. I know it's early. But let's talk about the next President of the United States. I am really kind of nervous about how that mess is going to clean itself up.
five. Who's been following this train wreck via headlines? Oh. My. Goodness.
six. This week off of a school has proved to be a Godsend, we all needed this break. Next week looks to be just as good since we have a Halloween party on Monday and then Trick or Treat on Friday and Saturday.
seven. Have a great weekend!! We're having Minnie Mouse cake so it's sure to be exciting over this way.




I can not stop reading the articles about Lamar Odom - which is odd because the Kardashians are a hot mess and I typically loathe them. I'm pulling for Lamar to recover, turn his life around and reconcile with Khloe. Clearly, I need to get a life! Have a great weekend with family!
ReplyDeleteYay for the dollhouse!!!! Flynn still loves her's... And she is almost 6!
ReplyDeleteHave a funnnnn weekend!