Thursday, October 22, 2015

Different Angles: Theme Thursday

If you've been around the Theme Thursday block before, you may remember that I enjoy stretching the themes a little. I mean, there's no rules exactly, but I like to push the boundaries of the theme. It's just what I do.

So I was going to post something kind of like this:

10.22.14 Sometime in the wee early hours

10.22.15 2:12 am 

Same photo. Different angle. The angle of a year makes all the difference. It's M's birthday today and it is making me ache and consuming all my thoughts. Where did my year go?! How did she get from the little smush in a bucket crib to my big girl who is part mountain goat?

But that really is stretching the theme a little much for only the second week. I should probably follow along with the spirit of things until we all get our sea legs then I can start mixing it up a bit. I mean, there's plenty of time to go a little crazy. But this week got away from me so you are still getting birthday themed pictures. 



M got to open one of her presents this morning before her daddy went to work. It is the Fisher Price Little People Birthday Party. She loves it. She has been walking around with the little girl all day and she loves making the cake play the birthday song. The wrapping paper has been fun to play with too. 

Happy Thursday! Link up your different angles with Micaela! Because you should. 



5 comments:

  1. Aw happy birthday to your sweet baby! My 1-year-olds always love Little People, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your sweet one! I miss those cute little people set. It's more legos and action figures these days. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh...I didn't know there was a Little People birthday set. And now I'm plotting which grandchild will get it for her next birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your little one! My kids love the Little People.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This totally brought tears to my eyes. The angle of a year IS so different. M is just precious! Happy belated birthday, little one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!