Thursday, October 15, 2015

Theme Thursday is Back with (sun) Flare!

Today is Thursday. Many things are happening today. It's our preschool Halloween party. Breakfast for dinner night. I have book club. But... also it marks the return of Theme Thursday and I. am. excited.



Micaela is now hosting this very wonderful linkup that gives me stuff to blog about and practice my photography skills. I am not a great photographer but every once in a while, on Thursday, I manage to take an interesting one. 


This week we are doing a little throw back to the first Theme Thursday Theme of Sun Flare. Here was my original Theme Thursday picture... since we are throwing it back. 


My guy is so little here. It makes me cry. Want to know the slightly sad truth? This picture was taken with my cell phone that really cold morning. The same (now really old and still not that great) phone that I took this Theme Thursday's sun flare with:


The most perfect October day last Saturday and we played outside through the golden hour. It was perfect. It was amazing. The picture is just whatever. But it is a cool sun flare. 

I will get the good camera out going forward. (Let's be honest, sometimes the picture is still going to come from the cell phone.) 

Okay, happy Theme Thursday every body. Link it up! Do it! 

3 comments:

  1. Your yard looks so inviting and the sun flare is warming the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks lovely. And your flashback! Cutie pie baby boy! Where does the time go with these little ones. {Cry face!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had so many lovely October days - love the sweet little jammies shot :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!