Thursday, October 8, 2015

Photo Dump!

You may have noticed that my last post about visiting the orchard didn't include any pictures. It wasn't because we didn't take any (though we truthfully didn't take many) but it is because they weren't with me. My mom took a few and I did with Husband's phone. 

Painting his pumpkin.

She was holding on to an apple and wouldn't let it go. So she propped her bottle up with it.

On the hayride.
Tuesday we went to the zoo for letter z week. We read a book about zebras at the zebra exhibit and showed the zebras our zebra stuffed animal. 


They had a great time on the trip! One of the Colobus monkeys had a baby on September 1 and that's the little white thing with an extra tail. Super cute little baby monkey. 


Today M and I were snuggling and she just looked up and smiled at me. So I smiled back. As it happens I was about to take a selfie so I got one like this. 


We've just been busy doing life. Reading stories and snuggling. It's been a good week!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!