Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Prime Day

Today is Prime Day! The second one.


I know that last year's event got a bad rap but I thought it was pretty good. Amazon is on record saying that Prime Day is different than Black Friday because people aren't shopping for specific things. But I beg to differ. Last year, I basically knocked out my Christmas list in July. It was great. 

So I planned ahead and made a list of things I'd like to get for M's birthday and Christmas for the group. Then last night when the actual Lightning Deals were posted for watching I went through. Not a lot of matches this year. Not a lot of toys in general.

The most apropros cake for me I've ever seen. I would not be sad if I got this for my 30th birthday.



A few things. A bluetooth speaker for Husband. I set an alarm and scooped that up at 3:05 AM. More of my watch list went live at 6:45 and I checked the prices and they weren't deep enough sales for me to bite. And they definitely weren't on my shopping list, just things that interested me if they were going to deeply deeply discount it. 

I have a few other items today to watch. And really it's only five that I am seriously hoping to buy if the price is right. 

So I am more underwhelmed this year than I was last. 

But no worries. At least I have a birthday/Christmas list made right?  

1 comment:

  1. Everyone on Facebook was talking about the great price on the instapot but I'm okay with my normal crock pot so I didn't even go on Amazon yesterday. I am not good with planning ahead for gifts. The ages of my kids make them very hard to shop for. Good for you for already having a list! You are miles ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!