Thursday, November 10, 2016

Planning Ahead: What's for Dinner

Sometimes life gets away from me. (Probably all of us right?) But other days I am right on top of that, Rose!


Like today for instance. We have a super busy weekend ahead. We typically get our grocery shopping done on Saturdays. And we make our meal plan on Friday night. But today I got it in my head to get on it, so I made a meal plan and went grocery shopping this morning. The freezer meals have been assembled so they can go right into the crock pot on their designated days. The ingredients for other days have been purchased and put away.

And we are ready to enjoy our weekend without stressing about what we are going to eat. Because you know, some days I am this girl. (Even with a meal plan.)


So what are we going to eat this week? I am so glad you asked! 

Sunday: Frozen Pizza and Broccoli 
Monday: Crockpot Ribs, Baked Potatoes and Carrots
Tuesday: Chicken LoMein, Rice and Egg Rolls 
Wednesday: Crockpot Beef Stew
Thursday: Chicken Pot Pie
Friday: Fish, Potatoes and Green Beans

Perfect for a busy Fall week!




2 comments:

  1. I'm always amazed at people that don't meal plan. How are they not ordering pizza every night?? This looks like a yummy meal plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be better at meal planning... usually I can only do a couple days at a time, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!