The idea is a great one. You can always find a sparkly "I am so cute" shirt but it's sometimes hard to find the just solid colored hoodie to match lots of things. Never fear. They have sizes from babies 0-3 up to kids 12 and they have everything. And at really reasonable prices and free shipping always. Not slow shipping either.
Do you have a little girl? I am loving the under short for under dresses and skirts. I asked the blog about this very topic around Easter. These are awesome. Eventually when she gets to school, M will have to wear specific colored leggings or shorts under her jumper... well I know my go to source for sure!
One of the things I like so much about their site is a lot of the items are unisex. For instance the gym short. For each size, they show you the item on a boy or a girl. And not just they photo shopped the color of shorts different, the same kid is shown playing in every color. Plus they tell you the model's name, height and weight so you can make an informed decision.
As it turns out the gym shorts are great for M! She loves them. But they are a little big for C. (But going down a size which is what M wears, they were too short in the leg.) C is so very very slim that even tied they slip. Even though Primary offers free returns we kept them because they are so comfy for around the house. In public, C has been rocking the short. The have an adjustable waist and they fit great and he looks very put together.
So far we've tried the under short, the gym short, the short, the classic tee and the slim tee. (which is the BEST fit on M, so flattering!) I loved them all so so much that I just ordered M the midi short to try out and also got the hoodie as well. I expect I will be pleased! I can't wait to try the short sleeved dress and the pjs next!
Once you create an account they keep track of all your purchases in a virtual closet, so you can look and see what you have and in what sizes. They have an easy "size up" button too so you can order your favorites if they've been outgrown. Which is such easy technology and is so smart. The Primary creators are obviously moms!
Their story is awesome! I bet you've thought these things before shopping for your kids! I sure wish this had been available my kid's entire lives, I am a big fan! Even if you are 100% happy with your kids wardrobe as is, remember this as a reference when it's Halloween costume time and you need to find solid colored things to go underneath their costumes!
Let's recap: easy to care for kids clothes that fits great, looks great and doesn't cost an arm and a leg? Yep. It's good stuff.
I get nothing for telling you about this but the site does offer 20% your first purchase so go nuts!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!