Woah. I am super loopy today. Basically, we were tired last night so we went to bed super early for us at 9:30. Only M was crying out around 12:30 and that is unusual for her. By the time she calmed down I was WIDE awake from my nap apparently. So I decided to read a book. And then I finished the book. And then it was 6:00 AM and my kids were awake. Ha. Jokes on me. I dozed a bit until 8:00.
For what it is worth, the book was JoJo Moyes "Still Me." The third Louisa Clark book.
I enjoyed it. I just started it yesterday evening but then was granted a marathon reading session from my non-sleeping. I love reading a book in one fell swoop. (Or practically anyway.)
Our winter storm shifted, as does tend to happen to us. So instead of the 4-8 inches I think we got maybe 2.5? Zero complaints here though C was convinced it would be a snow day and had some grumbles. I think his teacher said it might be, which when they were in school yesterday we were still on track to have that happen. It's supposed to snow another three inches or so tomorrow so we aren't lacking.
I am really sad that Bob Costas is done. I thought we would have him for one more Olympiad. I am sure Mike Tirico is fine and I will grow to love him but... just for now I am going to be a little sad. Opening Ceremony is tonight and I cannot wait. I love it!!
Though man, was there something wrong with the ice? Because those figure skaters had a rough go of it!! I for sure called it with the German. He had pitted out before he started and you could just tell by his skating. I said to my family "He's going to fall. He's too in his head." Moments later he fell.
Anyway... have a good weekend!

Yes!
ReplyDeleteWe thought that about the skaters too!
Enjoy the Opening Ceremonies.
Weird without Bob, though.
Happy Weekend!