I wish I had a lot to report or say but I really don't. Life is about as normal as it gets around here.
It was 64 yesterday so we grilled! That was fun.
The kids had dentists appointments this morning. That was good.
I haven't even taken pictures lately so here's these from car line on Friday.
M and Minnie Baby. She got a Bitty Baby for her birthday and named it, what else? Minnie. But in order to distinguish it from the 95 other Minnies in the house she is Minnie Baby. This girl also got an American Girl catalog in the mail and flipped her lid. Like mother like daughter. Those catalogs are rite of passage I guess.
This kid is rocking TK. He has been doing a really great job and while I am nervous he will be academically bored next year, I will never regret getting an extra year of him. I am going to be so sad next year when he's gone all day!!!
Happy Wednesday friends! See you in March! (Seriously how is it March tomorrow? That means there's only like 50 days left of school!)


What cuties!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd that term "car line" brought back soooo many memories!!!!
Love your normal, my friend. : )
Nope, you'll never regret that extra time with your little man. And normal is always my favorite!!
ReplyDeleteUgh, they are TOO adorable! I am longing for warm weather and dinners being cooked on the grill. It is below freezing here still! Happy March :)
ReplyDeleteMadison | Breakfast at Madison’s
Normal is good here too! After the plagues of January, the brief stomach flu in February, I am ready for Mundane March. Is that a thing? LOL? Cute pics!!!
ReplyDelete