Look at all the blowing snow. So much fun. (For reference, before this you could see my sidewalk, parking area, and the alley was clear.)
And would you believe we are supposed to get another inch of snow today and 4-8 inches Sunday into Monday? Not looking likely that we will have school then either. Which is actually too bad because it's Catholic Schools Week and Monday is pajama day, and you know that is a big one for Kindergarteners. So exciting! Pajamas!
And we are running out of places to put the snow. It's becoming a problem.
Anyway, we read Where the Crawdads Sing. Everyone really liked it. So, definitely, a would recommend!
I was the host and we always make thematic food, and I made Crock Pot Shrimp and Grits. I am 99% sure I had never had a grit before and certainly never made them, but these were really easy and really tasty. Everyone really raved about it. I will probably put this recipe to use for meatless Fridays for sure.
Anyway, stay tuned to see whether we go back to school on Monday. It's anybody's guess.


My kids got to school on Thursday for only 2.5 hours before being sent home. Then Friday was off as well. There is no end to the snow and cold and blowing winds! (I live in a town in a rural area, with lots of far reaching bus routes, so blowing snow means bad roads which means school closures).
ReplyDeleteI'm taking Monday off from work asa precaution - either there will be school and I can go to Catholic Schools week lunch, or school won't be in sessions an my teens who have been babysitting the little ones the entire last week get a break.
Let's home the weather improves!