Yesterday, I took this picture to show my parents the progress his little seeds had made. I was super impressed!
4 out of 5 seeds had sprouted! One was even pretty big. They had a class zoom call yesterday afternoon and for the first time, everyone was there! How wonderfully exciting for first graders.
But then this morning, God has shown me in a literal way how every day brings new choices, miracles, and wonder.
That little sprout in the middle had barely skimmed the surface of the dirt 24 hours ago. And look at it now!
Sadly, today is cold and dreary. I actually don't mind a rainy day, I just wish it was warm rain. But, the promise remains true: tomorrow is another day. Plus it makes it the perfect day to make a lasagna for dinner, which as it happens is exactly what we were planning to have!
We also did some of the Disney Animator drawing videos today for art.
Have a wonderful day. And if you just can't summon up the energy to do that, remember that tomorrow will come.



Sunflower seeds are the best!
ReplyDeleteAnd lasagna is the perfect meal for a cold and rainy day. Enjoy.