Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Wacky Wednesday

Oh, Spring. How you like to goof around.


It's just a little and it will be melted by today. But still. That's a solid April snow. Which, if you recall we had a pretty significant October snow and we did trick-or-treating in it. So, that's 7 consecutive months with measurable snow. 

Summer is going to be a nice little respite! 

Another fun wacky part of our day was C's teacher came for a social distancing book exchange. He had to leave his books outside on the step and then she showed him books through the window for him to borrow. 


It was VERY exciting! Plus now he has some new books to read. Our governor is going to decide about the rest of the school year sometime in the next two days. I am praying for her and all decision-makers. It cannot be an easy job, it's certainly a thankless one, and I am very thankful that I am not in a position to be the one to decide. 

Have a wonderful Wacky Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Did you see our area might get 4 inches of snow tomorrow?!? This homeschooling is hard enough without outdoor recess!
    How nice your son's teacher came by! We have more Zoom meetings stacked up for all my kids - I hope our technology cooperated!
    Enjoy the sunshine (if not the wind and cold and snow)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNOW!!! I hope it melts quickly. What a sweet teacher. I love the idea of a book exchange.

    I have a feeling that all schools will be closed for the rest of the year. We haven't gotten word here yet but I feel like it's coming. I'm still hopeful though but I think I saw that Utah or some cities in that state have cancelled for the rest of the year. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!