So there's a Taylor Swift song where "August slipped away like a moment in time..." Except for me that month was September. I honestly don't know how it's possible it is actually October.
I have fallen out of step with the writing and even visiting blogs but I am not going to give up now. I just need to rearrange some time to stop by and visit. I am sorry to the friends I have fallen behind on. I will be checking in these next few days!
So a quick recap of some of what we've done. We've practiced spelling words. We went to the back to school block party.
After a busy busy week filled with things where we were out of the house every evening, and Husband was out of town, I took the kids to Culver's for dinner after theatre and soccer on Thursday.
Yesterday was Confirmation and though it was a busy day, it was full of the Holy Spirit and I am so very thankful that it went well.
And weirdly, I was going through the box of stuff they gave me, and somehow this little gem stood the test of time.
So that was funny.
Anyway, October should be good! And potentially less busy!














Hello! Yes to Taylor's song. And yes to that referring to September! How is it October?? Loved your catch up post today. Your kiddos are the cutest. And I am glad you had a nice visit with the folks. Was it hard for your husband to learn crocheting? Because I really want to learn. Madison too. And I have serious issues with anything remotely crafty. Lastly, don't even think of stopping blogging. Not an option, my friend. Sorry! LOL
ReplyDeleteI feel the exact same about September. It went by so very fast. M looks super fancy in her dress and I love that your husband has learned to crochet! Maybe there will be a beautiful warm handmade scarf in your future!
ReplyDelete