Thursday, May 30, 2024

We Made It!!

Come 1:00 pm CST we will officially be in sweet summer time! Here's what a year of learning looks like! 


This girl really found her academic groove in 4th quarter. It's almost a shame to stop that momentum. I am the most proud of her for memorizing all the third-grade prayers! (Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Guardian Angel, Holy Spirit, Hail Holy Queen, Act of Contrition, Morning Offering, Fatima Prayer) 



This guy worked so hard all year and really made some big big strides in Math! I am so proud of him for his determination. Off to middle school! (Which is just down the hall but there are some big differences!) Today was his last day in Navy non-gym shorts! 


Summer, we're ready for ya! 

1 comment:

  1. Middle school already???? Time sure does fly!!! I hope you guys have the best summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!