- First of all, in my normal life (not during the Olympics) I would never want cable. These next few days... I wish I had DVR and all.the.channels.
Okay now that we've covered that little issue we will continue our look alike game from Friday.
- Canadian Figure Skater Kevin Reynolds is the human embodiment of Peter Pan.
I'm not even going to post a picture of Peter Pan because I am certain you already see it. Plus he flies with a little bit of pixie dust hard work. Just saying.
- If you are in the process of naming a baby watch the Olympics. ENDLESS possibilities. Having a girl? I would go with the female speed skating list: Ireen, Martina, Olga, Claudia, Annouk, Ida, Antoinette, Yuliya, Shiho, Jilleanne, Bente, Jelena, Kim, Mari, Shoko, Natalia, Stephanie, Luiza, Brittany, Yekaterina, Masako, Anna x2, Francesca, Ivanie, Noh, Yang, Katarzyna.
There's pretty much an event that will suit your naming style. Like the hip names? Slopestyle snowboarding is jammed packed with great names for you.
My favorite boy names can be found in the men's cross country skiathlon: Dario, Marcus, Martin, Maxim, Ilia, Jean-Marc, Daniel, Johannes, Maurice, Lars, Alexander, Giorgio, Hannes, Anders, Tobias, Alexey, Petter, Alex, Evgeniy. Sjur, Tord, Francesco, Axel, Mikhail, Ivan, Iivo, Curdin, Jonas, Roland.
So many swell choices.
- I also believe I missed my calling as a biathlon athlete. Now, when we did cross country skiiing in gym class I was horrible but nobody told me I could have a rifle strapped to my back and shoot targets before continuing. That's all I am saying. It's is my new favorite sport. Easy.
- It is 65 degrees warm in Sochi today. I have clearly made the wrong choice to not travel to the Winter Olympics. I never pictured Russia as beautiful. (Bleak might have been a more correct term) I know it's a beach resort town but it really is stunning. Shamefully I'll be here in my windchill warning tundra wishing I was in temperate RUSSIA.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!