1. Good Days and Bad Days
My brother loves to say this. And it's true. Well let's be realistic for a minute and say "good days and exasperating days." I can't even say C's twos are terrible but they're certainly frustrating some days. Today might be one of those days. Heaven help us.
2. Summer Colds
3. Labor Day Weekend
An odd weekend for me. One of my yearly favorites but this year we will not be driving to Minnesota and going to the fair which is the typical plan for the weekend. I am really doing okay with this, the only things I deeply regret missing are the cheese curds because they're never as good as at the fair and then the 4-H Arts in. That's my most favorite thing to watch. But ah well.
To redeem the weekend my parents are coming here! Hey-O!
4. The Elusive French Toast Combo
I know that French Toast has eggs in it already. I know. But why is it so hard to have a combo? Most of the time you can have your plate of French Toast. But what if you want hash browns and a meat with it? That's all I'm saying.
5. Getting Ready
We moved the crib and set up her dresser last night. (Husband moved, I cleaned the crib. So same thing really as we.) I think I'll probably clean the car seat this weekend too and we'll call that the barest of minimums but enough that it satisfies me. You know, just in case this baby opts to come early. Doubtful. So so doubtful.
6. Winnie the Pooh
We are going through a Winnie the Pooh phase. I think it's because he likes it when Pooh says "Christopher." It's always fun when teddy bears say your name. This phase has taught me that old school Pooh is infinitely better than new Pooh. The Tigger Movie is actually really sort've depressing. And it's adorable when the phrase that's picked up and repeated all the time is "Oh Bother."
7. Filtered Water
I love my Britta water bottle with a filter. I put a new filter in last night and it's practically life changing over here.
Happy Friday. Not even interesting enough quick takes to link up with but there ya go.
They never do serve French toast with anything , do they? Wonder why that is?? I like a side of bacon and hashbrowns with pretty much anything so I would totally go for the combo!
ReplyDelete