Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Let Me Bore You With My Thoughts on Toothpaste

Once upon a time when we went to Florida in April our hotel had Aquafresh Toothpaste. It was even in the room description which was nice because I knew I wouldn't have to pack toothpaste. I'm going to say, it didn't make that much of an impact on me at the time.

But when C and I were kicking it with my parentals last week, they had the Aquafresh and I was really grooving on how clean my mouth felt. Like really clean. And it was lasting a lot longer than my Crest Pro-Health cleanliness feeling.

As fate would have it, we were practically out of toothpaste, which is odd because I buy the toothpaste at Sam's Club so there is usually ample supply. But we were low. And my mom gave me her extra tube because she got a 2 pack. (Maybe they had a coupon? I don't know.)



What I do know, is that Husband is also grooving on the cleanliness of his mouth too. I enjoy saying Aquafresh because it's just a fun word all around. The orange stripe is interesting and something I wasn't expecting because orange toothpaste that still tastes like mint? Plus  it was free ninety nine so that's pretty great too. What I'm saying is I am happy with my toothpaste.

I know the world is all "let's make our own natural toothpaste or just do the oil pulling thing." And that's swell. Really. Enjoy that. I'll be over here with my Aquafresh.

This is totally reading like a sponsored post. Sorry. It really isn't. I just like the toothpaste.

*If the people at Aquafresh see this and feel like throwing something my way I'd take it.*

2 comments:

  1. We used to use Aquafresh! And loved it...
    But then I discovered Crest Whitening...
    Which I need because I refuse to be vain and truly whiten my teeth.
    But they need it. Probably doesn't really work, but I like to think it does. : )
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tired oil pulling a couple of times and almost puked. I'll stick with toothpaste thank you very much! Never tried this one though...I'll have to check it out next time I'm out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!