I remember watching Hook as a little girl.
I remember Maggie Smith looked SO OLD. And she probably wouldn't be around much longer. When Husband and I watch Hook even now, we marvel at the idea that Maggie Smith looked so old in 1991 and is still rocking it on Downton among other things. She's a force of nature.
So it is mind boggling to me that Maggie Smith is still around and thriving and Robin Williams of all people, is gone. It's sad. I think it goes to show that we don't know the demons other people are facing.
There's so much suffering in the world. So much. It makes me thankful that my biggest issues are that Husband didn't wash the dishes like I assumed he would. There is no reason I can't wash dishes. I just didn't want to. Tough life.
We quote Robin Williams in movies (or lines about Robin Williams) ALL THE TIME.
Sad.
Hug your people.
And pray for the world. We need a little more peace on Earth these days.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!