Again it is time for Answer Me This! The hottest new game show link-up where you can find your bloggy soulmate or just read about how vastly different we all are. Unless you're talking about favorite fictional characters, then there's a 96% chance you like Pa Ingalls or Atticus Finch. Regardless, it's fun to see how people compare and hear funny stories of people's pasts.
Let's all give Kendra a big ol' round of applause for hosting and giving us all things to do.
1. At what temperature do you keep the thermostat set? Summer, winter, day, night?
Summer: Somewhere where I am comfortable. Usually around 70 because we have an old house and the upstairs is still pretty hot.
Winter: 68
I don't like being hot. And the heating in winter is still significantly more expensive than cooling our house is. True story.
2. What is your favorite frozen beverage?
Like a frozen margarita? I don't really know what constitutes a frozen beverage as I can only think of slushies, daiquiris, and frozen margaritas and even margaritas and daiquiris are slushies with booze in them. I really like frozen strawberry margaritas. My first post-partum adult beverage was those frozen strawberry margaritas up there when my baby was 5 months old.
I also really like the blue Icees. (Not red.) And since I drink approximately 6 times a year, I guess we'll go with Blue Icees. And I can't even remember when I last had one of those so clearly frozen beverages are high up on my list. LOL! I don't even put ice in my fountain pop or keep ice made at home.
3. Where do you keep your keys?
In a little basket on the "stuff" counter. I feel like most people have a "stuff" counter, sort of the dumping ground area for papers, keys, pens etc. Funny enough I am on a decluttering quest that has not been inspired by the tidying book and my Friday night was so exciting that I spent it cleaning out the little key basket, the bigger pens/scissors basket and sorted through what papers were currently living there.
4. Have you ever really been lost?
I have a pretty good sense of direction. And I am really good in a crisis. So no. And if I was I wouldn't have admitted it to myself.
5. What is the last movie you saw in the theaters?
I think it was Mockingjay Pt. 1. Funny story, we had every intention of seeing a movie last night but the only options that started anywhere near the time we got there were Magic Mike XXL or Inside Out. I don't do Pixar. And I haven't seen the first Magic Mike so neither were viable options.


There are way too many "stuff" counters around here!
ReplyDelete