It's the very last Answer Me This of the summer because Miss Mary Jane made her appearance yesterday. So go offer well wished to Kendra and link up while you still can!
1. What's your favorite grocery store splurge?
I don't really go grocery shopping because I cannot be trusted to stick to the list. So I will say any kind of pop. We don't really buy it, because then I'd drink it. But I often can't resist when I'm shopping.
2. How's your penmanship?
Depends. It's not horrible but it's not great either. I am a lefty so honestly compared to some lefty writers I think my handwriting is pretty good. Obviously, it's better if I'm thinking about it than if I'm writing a really quick list for myself.
3. Do you have a summer bucket list?
Yes. It was supposed to be a very managable list with only 10 things. But here we are going into the last days of July and we've accomplished 2 things. We'd better get our act in gear. Though admittedly one of the things is our family trip we're not taking until September so we're probably okay.
4. What's the best thing on the radio?
Besides what my 3 year old refers to as "Our Song" (Shut Up and Dance with Me) or "Up Down Funky Up" (Uptown Funk) I really like Stiches by Shawn Mendes and Want to Want Me by Jason Derulo.
5. Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
Okay.
No really, I don't care. They're both tasty. But I rarely have frozen yogurt so I guess ice cream.
Your 3 yr old's names for songs are awesome! And I really didn't want to like stitches, but I can't help it, it's just so catchy.
ReplyDelete