Sunday. AMT Day. Kendra.
1. What's currently on your to do list?
Not much. I need to trim the hedge on the side of the yard. But that's about it. Of course there's things that I could do as well but they're the normalish things and not list worthy.
2. Better type of superhero: magic/radioactive powers? Or trauma/gadgets/hard work?
I have no idea what this question means. I have read no comic books and I pretty much haven't seen a superhero movie since the original 3 X-Men and the Spider Man with Toby McGuire. I do like X-Men but since their powers are genetic I don't know which category it falls into...
3. Finding out if baby is a boy or a girl before birth: Good idea? Bad idea?
Good idea. I totally respect if you want to go old school. Do what you want. But I do not understand the logic, since it is the EXACT SAME SURPRISE regardless of when you find out. I like knowing my specific kid and talking to my specific kid and using personal pronouns as early as possible. But again, do whatever you feel right with.
4. Have you ever appeared on a stadium jumbotron?
Not that I know of. Also, I am pretty sure I wouldn't like it.
5. Are you more book smart or more street smart?
I feel like I'm tied. I am book smart in the areas I care about, but those don't usually apply to most things in life. But I am also good with directions and adaptable. I do not like looking like a tourist. So tie.
6. Did you have that baby yet?
Yep. About 9 months ago. She kinda rocks.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one confused by question #2. I took the question totally different and talked about magical powers like in the TV show Sabrina the Teenage Witch. LOL
ReplyDeleteI didn't even think about X-Men! Good point.
ReplyDelete