Thursday, October 29, 2015

Theme Thursday: Silhouette

Well we went from zero to sixty. Silhouette is one of those things that's not hard exactly but certainly requires more effort and thought than say, sun flare or same photo/different angle. But I like a good challenge.


Except my weather did not cooperate. It's still not. In the past week it has been gray and cloudy 5/7 days. And the other two days well ... okay I dropped the ball. I could have and should have done a better job with that. But that still leaves me without a Theme Thursday picture, and I love Theme Thursday. If there ever was a T.T. groupie, I am she.

Not participating by week three is not an option.

So I buckled down and decided to make it happen. The lighting is not a beautiful sunset or sunrise. It's not even anything but cloudy. But that's the real life of this week.


So there you are. A silhouette of my two looking out the front door at the cars.

Link up with Micaela.  You know you want an excuse to use your good camera. (Or just take a picture, whatever.) See you back here next week for catchlights. I should probably start today to make sure I get a cooperative subject. :)


6 comments:

  1. Your lighting works! Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I waited until today (when the it was still mostly cloudy at the time of photo taking) to do my pictures... One of these days I will not be a "last minute-er".
    Ruth Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do all boys like to spend hours looking at cars out the window? Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But such a cute silhouette they make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great shot! It is one of those for the books because holy cow are they sweet.

    Theme Thursday is sort of killing me in a good way. I think about it all week long, try a few different photo shoots, and then usually I end up having to go back and choose a photo from ages ago anyway. Oh well, at least I'm practicing again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!