Today it was finally her turn. She was beyond ready and so so excited. She has lots of friends in her class and I am sure the day is going to be wonderful!
I am sure you can't guess from her outfit what her favorite colors are? I am so proud of my little girl. She had no cares this morning and went right in to play in the big housekeeping area.
So now the school year is really off and running! I can't believe it. It still hasn't completely sunk in. I am sure I will get there though.
I hope she has the best year! And I remember the purple and pink days! Sarah is currently mortified that I chose to dress her in purple and pink all the time. I have to politely remind her that SHE CHOOSE those clothes because those were her favorite colors at the time. :)
ReplyDelete