And man did I party like a true adult. No really, I did.
Kathryn Whitaker's book was released yesterday and I was reading along then became obsessed with the idea that I needed to clean my oven. So we acquired some Castile soap and got to work. Check it out!
Do you watch This Is Us? Well, the Big Three are ALSO 8.31 birthday people and the show sent me a present! For real!
And here I am joining Team Pearson to celebrate our birthdays! (Rainbow cake was chosen by M.)
My wonderful family took me out to dinner at "the kangaroo restaurant" aka Outback. And we had an awesome time.
I opened some wonderful presents. Including this cord-free vacuum! It will make me hate vacuuming the stairs a million times less. In fact, I did it today and it's going to be amazing!!
I got some gifts from my parents too and all in all, even though 33 was primarily a "get the house clean" birthday, I loved every second of it. Cleaning got me so jazzed!
I love my birthday! Have a great long weekend everyone.








Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so young!!!!
Looks like an amazing day...fitting for an amazing person like you!
Happy belated birthday!!! I LOVE that This Is Us sent you a present!!! How cool is that??
ReplyDelete