Monday, August 12, 2019

Hello Monday!

We just got home from M's "home visit." It's a requirement of 4-year-old preschool here but we do ours at the school. Since this is my second go-around with this teacher it was easy peasy and I am just looking forward to school starting. I mean, four days a week is a lot more days. And I don't really know how I will feel about it in the thick of it, but for now, my gal is excited so I am going to be excited right along with her.

Did any of you celebrate National Smores Day? We had a sticky good time!



We just made them over our gas stove. We have discovered that M likes her marshmallows the way I do. Super gooey but little to no color. C and Husband are firmly in the extra toasty marshmallow camp. Do you remember when you first discovered marshmallow was spelled the way it is? I feel like most kids want to spell it "marshmellow" I remember feeling so smart when I could start spelling it correctly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!