Monday, August 5, 2019

Summer Sweets

Sometimes, in summer, you just have to have ice cream for lunch! 


M takes her strawberry sundaes very seriously as you can see. C really enjoyed the Blizzard of the month which is Sour Patch Kids. I tried a little bite and it didn't work for me, but he and Husband LOVED it. Later we went to the store and they saw Sour Patch Kid Cereal and GoGurts. Ice cream I kinda get but cereal and yogurt are definitely crossing the line. We did not purchase such things.


But we DID stock up on all the stuff needed for smores! Because Saturday, August 10 is National Smores Day and we needed to be prepared! Since it's only Monday this should give you plenty of time to gather your supplies as well!


Oh sweet summer, I love you so much! Yay for August!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!