Here are some scenes from the past few days. During M's post-shower hair care time, Husband reads her a story. The other day it was the great modern tragedy of "The Berenstain Bears Go Out to Eat."
After two beautiful days in the 70s we had a massive storm front come through, hailing and all. Now it is going to hang out in the 40s for a while. But the daffodils still bloomed and look lovely. So there's that. And the hostas are beginning to show up!
I honestly don't know what this says about me, but yesterday I looked out the window at my neighbor's deck and with a trick of the eye I thought they had Red M&M standing out there.
Yep. But seriously, it kind of looked like he was facing sideways and you can see his eye and the top of his M. And my neighbor's grill remains in the same spot even now. So now I can't help but think it's a giant M&M guy. Very much like that Christmas commercial. "Ah! They do exist!"
We've wrapped up school work until after Easter. Today C had to watch some stories read from space.
M got to listen to a story read to her by her teacher. She smiled so big! She really misses school.
And here we are at Thursday. Holy Thursday. What's the over-under on my bursting into tears during the Gloria tonight? I would say about 100% since I have never not cried at the Holy Thursday Gloria with the bells and everything.
I know there are people who are trying to find underground Masses. And I know there are people who think this entire thing is ridiculous. I am of the thought that no true Catholic wants to be without the sacraments. But how on Earth could priests and bishops choose who could partake in the small groups recommended? Shutting it down for the time being is the right choice so no one is playing favorites.
We will get back to Mass. And it is going to be even more amazing than before.






Yes. Yes. Yes.
ReplyDeleteTo everything!
Hugs and love, my friend!