In an amazing twist of fate, both kids got a new clothing item on the same day. C got this "Samantha?" shirt. (From Frozen 2, and if you don't know what I am talking about you don't have a little boy at home who's seen that movie.) M got some new athletic shorts. She put on her Olaf shirt to match her brother.
Saturday was the perfect date as you may already know:
And that remained true. I got new tires in December. My driver's side rear tire had an unrepairable leak by the air valve and it was time Well about a month ago, at the very early stages of staying home, my low tire pressure light came on. And no big deal I went and got them filled up.
But the man told me that my driver's side rear tire was significantly lower than the other tires. And if it happened again I should bring it in to have it looked at. Well on Thursday the light came on. Boo. We have barely driven obviously so that must be a slow leak of some sort.
Oddly, my Explorer also had issues with the rear driver's side tire. Apparently, it's just that tire that causes me great stress no matter which set of tires.
Luckily it was able to be repaired under warranty on Saturday and I got to walk around Costco while they got it fixed. I went in for croissants and laundry detergent and walked out with a lot more. But I feel like I actually showed a lot of self-restraint. Everything I picked out is stuff we will actually use!
Yesterday brought glorious weather. So lots of time was spent playing outside. And that is good for the soul.


I have found that I tolerate all of this better if the sun is out! Glad you guys got to play outside!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED Frozen 2!!! And now I am craving a croissant. :) Have a great rest of your weekend!
ReplyDeleteMadison | Breakfast at Madison’s