Saturday, April 18, 2026

A Celebration of M

Hello! 

We are still in our last little lap of a marathon, but I did get to take a nap on Wednesday afternoon, and I can't even tell you how good that was. Let me tell you a little bit about M! 

Earlier on Wednesday, M had her BizTown interview, because she did not win Mayor if you remember. 



She also took a math test for adding and subtracting mixed-number fractions. When I tell you that my girl has to work really, really hard at math, it's not a lie. And she studied a lot. 

And she got a 27/30 which is so huge for her!! I am so proud. She honest to goodness made her teacher cry to see how much effort she put in and how that hard work paid off! 

Last night M and I went to a show together, and beforehand went out to one of our favorite restaurants, which we don't get to often because it's a few towns away. 


It was AWESOME, and I got all the 5th grade gossip. Including an updated seating chart. 


There was a bout of severe weather, so we got evacuated to the green room. 


And she got a little treat during intermission. 


We had a nice time and got home safely at the same time as the boys from C's show. 

Then this morning, we got her job letter from BizTown, and she will be the CMO of John Deere. 


We are very proud! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!