Thursday was not only Husband's birthday, but it was also the piano recital!
Both of my pianists played well. We were sitting towards the back, so my action shots are horrible. Just trust me.
After we took this adorable picture!Friday was pretty low-key. I spent the day with my parents, who came for the recital. I took my mom to Yinz Bins. She liked it.
Yinz Bins is a place where you can buy random overstock and Amazon returns. On Saturday, when they first put bins out, items are $9.99, and by Friday, they're 50 cents.
After school, the kids went swimming at the hotel. And we had dinner.
Saturday was C's choir concert.
And we taught my parents about Netflix Boggle. Thanks for that tip Billie Jo! It's great fun!
After they got back to MN, we were still able to play with them. I just emailed a picture of the QR Code and they joined.
Yesterday we went to Mass, and then we dropped the kids off to see their friends in Suessical the Musical Jr. Husband and I had a little date.
And here we are... we made it to Monday again!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!