Yesterday piano was cancelled.
Monday, our teacher told Husband that his lesson was cancelled because she had an early flight today. But then yesterday morning, she sent out a text to the whole group of Tuesday-ers.
This meant we had nothing on the calendar.
No obligations to be anywhere.
It was the literal first time in the month of April when we could just be home for the night. But we didn't stay home. Because it was Tuesday. Which is discount day at the movie theater.
And one C has been DYING to see Super Mario Galaxy. But truly, we've had no chance to do that.
So we (Husband and I) decided around 2:00 that we were going to do it. I ordered the tickets and snacks, and we didn't tell the kids.
But they figured it out anyway. They also thought we were lying about piano being cancelled, but we were not! That actually happened!


You are the best momma! I am so glad you had a family night at the movies. And, enjoy tonight! No place to be is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteWe did the same thing last night! The boys saw Mario and Phil, Maggie and I saw Michael - everyone was happy!
ReplyDelete