Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Poetry.

Ode to the Deep Blue... Carpet*

Oh my deep blue carpet how I detest thee
You show every drop, speck and crumb
They show up so easily. 

Oh my deep blue carpet I treat thee with TLC
A Dyson Ball to suck the dirt
And Hoover Wet Vac to deep clean

Oh my deep blue carpet please be kind to me
All I do is clean you up!! 
Please show some sweet mercy. 

Oh my deep blue carpet, whatever can I do?
I want you gone and out of here
But it seems I'm stuck with you. 

Oh my deep blue carpet we'll meet later on
For the crumbs and dirt keep piling up
And while I clean with a smile, know I want you gone.

*This bit of artistry brought to you by every speck of anything being noticeable and subsequently eaten by my toddler. To counteract such activities a diligence in cleanliness is required and... A'int Nobody Got Time for That! 

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!