Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What's Up With Us Wednesday

A long overdue standard mommy post.

The sun has finally come out. Now I don't anticipate it sticking around but nevertheless we were able to get out and enjoy the nice days.

Monday we went to the zoo with our friends. C really really liked the zoo and I am considering getting a membership and going weekly. It was such a nice walk and it really is just the right size. It would be a nice addition to our weekly activities. Plus then we could go on the weekends sometimes as a family too.

Then we have been playing outside and enjoying our yard! C has been playing on his climber that he's had for a month and hasn't been able to use in 3 weeks. (Rain.) And the Cozy Coupe moved outside officially. Plus he got an outside ball from his cousins. So with those outdoor toys, grass and dirt we've stayed pretty busy. Well we have been doing lots of activities lately--even if it's just going on walks. It's amazing what one can accomplish when it stops raining!!

Hopefully this weekend we will be able to go pick strawberries!! We could go to a grad party too but it is looking even less likely that we'll go. And I also have an eye appointment that day because I found my glasses so hooray! This means new contacts, new glasses and maybe even give the famous Firmoo a try Oh plus it's Father's Day so I guess we'll have to celebrate that somehow.

Mostly we've been keeping busy and keeping house. Which is just fine by me. Normal is great. Hopefully the weather holds out so we can keep enjoying everything the world can offer.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!