Monday, June 24, 2013

We're Home

Our whirlwind of travel is over for a while. We had been on an every two week traveling kick, which were all good reasons and things I would have been sad to miss so I do not regret it one bit. But boy oh boy is it good to be home.

I'm not going anywhere for days. Maybe for a walk. But since we have a monsoon today even a walk isn't going happen. Oh and I'd have to assign Husband to get milk at some point. But I'm not going anywhere. No I am not.

C is ready to be done traveling I think too. He really really is a good little traveler, but he had that one year appointment and 7 days later got a fever/rash from his shots. Which is all normal and I was warned about it. PLUS he's working on his two front teeth. PLUS I had a cold and I bet he got some of it, but he couldn't tell me he had a headache or a stuffy nose. But all that, plus a graduation party with all sorts of people made for one unhappy little boy. He's more cheerful now that the fever broke and we're home but things can still go from zero to crisis in seconds. I am trying to savor the snuggly moments because who knows how long those will last in the grand scheme of life. He is a good snuggler typically but SUPER DUPER SNUGGLY ALL THE TIME when sick. It's only annoying at 4:30 in the morning I swear.

I'm glad to be home though. There really is nothing like it.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Snuggler when he is sick ... I get that too. I do love it, but hate the sickness.
    It always seems when there is lots of traveling, it takes a toll on one's health. I hope you all get to recuperate ... and I love the staying at home part! Always best! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!