Thursday, June 20, 2013
Theme Thursday Water
I had big plans for Water Week.
I was going to go down to the river, which is a long walk from my house or a 2 minute drive and snap pictures like crazy. Then you know edit them so they looked good.
Instead I got one of those charming, not cold and flu season colds. And that was that. So I am phoning it in this week. My apologies.
I can't believe this was over a month ago! This was C's first time through the sprinkler. He liked it. And I feel like a terrible mother for letting him swim in his swim suit but you guys, those are 6-9 month swim trunks and rash guard. To say nothing of the 12-18 month ones I actually bought for this summer.
So link up your water links with Cari over at Clan Donaldson. Then stay a while and click through the water pics of others. Comment. Read some new (to you) blogs. Make some friends. Because yeah yeah looking at pictures of theme is great but finding some new blogs to read is even better!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh, he looks like he's having fun!! (I realized the other day that my kids have no idea what a sprinkler is, or why you'd play in it.)
ReplyDeleteWe realized we had loaned out all our toddler suits so we tripped over to our local Thrift store and picked up trunks. We try to carry a set in the car because you never know when a water park will appear.
ReplyDeleteLooks like he just loves it!
ReplyDeleteFor "phoning it in" you still had a pretty darn cute photo!! :-)
ReplyDelete