I don't know from girls. I was the only girl and I am definitely the only girl right now. I didn't see any friends this week and I was thinking I'd just skip Theme Thursday this week.
But how could I when we were given a button?
And America's Got Talent started this week. (I actually really like that show and seriously did you see this?)
So I have been thinking for days about:
So here's my version/take on Girls.
The very best G.G. series in the world in all their glory.
And you know, some spice. Because they're spice girls.
Seriously I should be banned from Theme Thursday. I always do ridiculous things like not taking pictures of girls. Whatevs. I don't have any. And I considered taking pictures of girl things but I don't even wear makeup and that left me with tampons and just... no.
So sorry I went and said tampons. Link up your much better and cuter girls over at Clan Donaldson. I promise to you right now that if I am not banned forever I will post a really good picture for Dad next week. I even have the post all ready to go. In my head. :)


Ha! Hil.ar.ious. Love your take on 'girls'! The theme is all in the eye of the blogger and I think you did just fine.
ReplyDeleteThis was funny and you did a great job!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED Gilmore Girls!
ReplyDeleteLOL!
ReplyDeleteLOL!! I love your take on girls. (And rules are meant to be broken, right? Or at least bent? Or otherwise interpreted? Think how boring things would be if we all did the exact same thing!) :-)
ReplyDeleteOkay, that was hilarious! I love a bit of creativity in these Thurs Themes and you took the prize this week :)
ReplyDelete"So sorry I went and said tampons". Dying. The kids want to know what's so funny.
ReplyDeleteYou will never ever be banned from Theme Thursday- cross my heart.
was not expecting spice girls but had a good LOL at the memories they bring.
ReplyDeleteYou said TAMPONS! Bwah-ha-ha! Made my day.
ReplyDelete