2. In other news C has his 1 year appointment today and all the fun that comes with that. It was supposed to be last week but... it wasn't. Some insurance issues that thankfully we were able to work out. (Not our fault I might add.)
3. Um... see this is supposed to be quick takes and I am already running out of things to write so...
4.
Picture of my Baby as #4
5. It's Father's Day this weekend. And while I'd like to pretend that I have some major plans for Husband... I don't. I probably will need to figure that out but hey, I have a card for C to scribble in and I'm going to make a Prime Rib Roast so that should earn me some points.
6. My Husband's hometown is SO funny. I wish I could link to their news site but that would be weird since you wouldn't really care. But this week the news has had gems like "Oversized Truck Blocked Traffic for 15 Minutes." Or an entire article about the rumor about the high school gym being replaced. SPOILER ALERT. It's not. It's just a rumor.
7. Yep. Still got nothing. Have a great weekend and have a good one with the fathers in your life!

LOVE small town rumors and reporting!
ReplyDelete