The title did in fact warn you I would have this here.
Hearts is a hard theme for me. I don't have Valentine's decorations that I put out. We did make some Valentine's Day crafts but they didn't actually involve hearts and I can't post them because their recipients have not actually become the recipients yet.
Sadly I'm kind of over the Olympics, my heart just isn't in it. Thanks NBC. I know I can stream all the stuff on the interwebs but my interwebs is of the slow variety. I also realize that Summer vs. Winter and the shows being reruns in the summer. But the last round they had Olympic coverage all day and now it's the standard line up. I don't love Rachael Ray anyway but when I could and should be watching something Olympic-y it's even more of a let down. So it's hard to get pumped watching snowboarding, again, at night when I haven't seen anything else.
Okay, enough lamenting. Ridiculous. It's Thursday. There's a theme. And it's a happy one. Well as long as we mostly all stick with Valentinesy hearts and not heart disease hearts. Though I suppose if we're all taking pictures of our oatmeal containers and their heart healthy warning that would be okay. (And I completely missed the #WhatWomenNeed thing and had no idea, but the way you're all responding is in fact happy, healthy and hopeful!)
So y'all (in my longing for Southern Living life because... more snow/cold.) get this:
A random smattering of stuff on a tray and some hearts. Think of it like the baby/bridal shower game that is sometimes played. Or hidden pictures or something. Either way. Have a good Thursday.
Oh and link up with Cari because that's what some people like to do on Thursdays and it's pretty swell.

I see lots of Spot It cards! My kids used to love to play Spot It and occasionally still do! I don't decorate for Valentine's Day either....
ReplyDeleteI love it! It's like a St. Valentine's Day 3-D collage :)
ReplyDeleteNeat idea! I love how colorful it is. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm over the Olympics too. But then I was never that into it in the first place.
ReplyDeleteI like your little collage of stuff. Stuff is fun.
LOL! Love the oatmeal container idea; it would have made a great picture for this theme. This is the first time some of my kids are watching the Olympics because we just got our TV hooked up to an antennae after 15 years so they're excited this time around. Oh, and I loved "Heart"!
ReplyDeleteI like the collection of stuff on the tray. Very creative!
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative!! Love it.
ReplyDelete