Sunday, June 29, 2014

Answer Me This 4

Here We Are Again. 
Linking Up With Kendra. 
For Answer Me This. 
6 Random Questions and Answers. 



1. How often do you take public transportation?

Never. When I lived in the Twin Cities I took the light rail a few times. To Twins games. And I take a bus to the State Fair every year. But other than that... never. I have never used the bus system or The Loop. So my use of public transportation is limited to my yearly bus ride to The Great Minnesota Get Together. (12 Days of Fun Leading Up to Labor Day!) 



2. How many cousins do you have?


8 on my Mom's side. 
5 on my Dad's. 

C has 2 cousins. I imagine that is all the cousin's he'll get on Husband's side. I also imagine someday there will be cousins on my side. 

3. Have you ever fired a gun?


Do Super Soakers count? I did use my brother's air soft gun once or twice. 

I have never fired a real gun though. I'd like to. I have actually been wanting to take a gun safety class, just because. It's kind of a vicious circle though--you can't take the class without a gun and you can't buy a gun unless you've taken this class. I have zero interest in buying a gun, I just would like the knowledge in case I was faced with a situation with a gun. 

4. Do you ride roller coasters?


Sort've. I haven't in many years. And I was pretty selective about the ones I would ride in my younger years. The last time I rode a roller coaster was the summer of 2011. And I didn't really enjoy it. So I think besides the Magic Kingdom roller coasters I'll pass. 



5. What's your favorite flower?



I like tulips. 
I like daisies. 
I like zinnias.

They're all neck in neck for favorites.

6. Are you allergic to anything?


Well... I am allergic to amoxicillan and ceclor the antibiotics. 
I don't eat Kiwi because the last time I did my tongue got itchy and swell-y. 

I had allergy testing once that showed a ragweed and tree pollen allergy but those are pretty manageable.  

Enjoy your week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. An itchy tongue must have been an interesting, annoying sensation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!