We had our follow up ultrasound today.
Because it was going to be a shorter appointment we even brought C to see his baby. He told everyone he saw "See Baby." I think he wasn't too impressed with the ultrasound but Husband did a good job explaining and pointing for him. He did like the children's area in the waiting room so let's chalk it up to a win. (He most likely won't ever be going back to the office but we didn't want to find a sitter for such a short appointment.)
Everything looks great.
And they are sticking with GIRL.
Which in my gut I knew but it was nice to have visual confirmation!
So we are moving ahead with a girl room and I am going to begin sorting through the newborn clothes to see what is gender neutral enough to wash and have out. I think there are lots of cute animal onesies that will be perfect. Obviously I will need to get some fun girl stuff for her but I'm not super stressed out about it.
I would post pictures but since it wasn't the big ultrasound I didn't get digital copies and I haven't scanned them in yet. :)
Happy Wednesday!
So glad everything looks good!
ReplyDeleteYeah for Team Pink! ;) I am so glad everything looked great!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!! A baby girl!!!!! Amazing news :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! So exciting. I was just looking at nursery items today and dreaming up ideas, or thinking of being practical and using the same theme R had (we need to move her into a big bed sometime and I've been thinking of letting her pick out new colors/theme for her big girl bedroom). So many options...it's so fun, huh??
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDelete