Thursday, June 26, 2014

Theme Thursday: Swim

It's Thursday.
Time for my favorite little internet get-together.


Theme Thursday hosted by Cari at Clan Donaldson. This week's theme is "Swim."

A great summery theme for a great summery linkup.


For my dude's birthday we had another family come over to celebrate. They have two boys, one older and one just a few months younger. They swam. Those 3 boys giggled like there was nothing better on Earth. A water table. A kiddie pool. Some watering cans and cups to throw the water about. Actually ... there may actually not be anything better on Earth than listening to little boys laugh. So it was all around a perfect day in the backyard. 

So, come on, let's see pictures of your kids swimming. I know you have them. Or pictures of you swimming. Or pictures of a fish swimming. It's all fair game on Theme Thursday. And I'm going to go there, fair warning... come on in, the water's fine! 

Happy Thursday! 



6 comments:

  1. Boy + water...best way to spend a special day. Sweet pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, summertime photo. We have yet to get into the water and swim. It's just been too darn cold. I'll have to see what I can pull out of my bag of photo archives :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that picture! My kids always loved the water table! So much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the laughs. How I love the laughs!

    Completely unrelated to the post (besides the laugh thing): I've been sitting on an inflated yoga ball instead of an office chair (something about strengthening my core? I just like bouncing while waiting for my databases to load) and my co-worker's two year old came in, and asked to sit on the ball. I put her up there, and she giggled and giggled... it was the very best part of my day, hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is it about sprinkler cans? E loved the sprinkler can toys at swimming lessons. I am going to have get some here for her to use in our little inflatable pool…I am not sure if the ones we had last summer are still around. Cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie patootie! Swim parties are the best. Unfortunately, none of my kids have summer birthdays, so we haven't really taken full advantage.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!