Today I had my 30 week OB appointment where I also had an ultrasound to check on growth. I am in the clear on gestational diabetes, my blood pressure is normal and so we got a clean bill of health for the week. I am into the every 2 week visits before they turn into once a week visits. It's kind of crazy that I am already to this point!
And baby girl looks healthy and happy. She is head down (and I am hoping and praying she stays that way) and looks a lot like her big brother as an infant.
In other news, did you know that painted cast iron reacts with bleach? I was cleaning bath toys and left the bleach water in the tub too long I guess because the tub turned kind of yellow. A quick google search told me that to counteract the bleach I needed to use hydrogen peroxide. Cue the Clorox 2. I found the humor in the Clorox vs. Clorox 2 thing. Who woulda known?
Well the Clorox 2 worked, my tub has NEVER been whiter and as a bonus my bathroom smells like laundry. I love the smell of laundry so I am quite content with that.
That's really all the interesting in my world. Just keeping on keeping on. Trying to stay ahead of the messes and keep C engaged and excited. Happy Wednesday friends!

Your baby girl is a doll! So excited that you are already at 30 weeks!
ReplyDeleteGetting excited to meet your sweet baby!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute!!! And I'm glad the book club went well!
ReplyDeleteHooray for cute little baby girl!!! :D
ReplyDeleteAnd such good info on Clorox vs. Clorox 2! haha!
Those 3D ultrasounds are amazing! They didn't have those back when this old lady was having babies. Look at that little face!!
ReplyDelete