Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Liebster Answers

So the lovely Billie Jo over at Afternoon Coffee and Evening Tea nominated me for a Liebster award. I am so honored and not just because I want to be Billie Jo when I grow up! I love her house, love her crafts, love that she loves staying home like yours truly. 





The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:

• Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
• Nominate 7-10 (supposed to be 10) other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have  been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
• Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you
• Make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
• Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
• ALL THE NOMINEES ARE FREE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE NOMINATION


Here are Billie Jo's questions with my answers:

Favorite breakfast food? I love French Toast combos. French Toast, with scrambled eggs (yes I know there's egg in the French Toast too) and sausage links. Unfortunately restaurants don't really believe in the French Toast combo so I make it myself or order a side of scrambled eggs. 

Coffee or tea? If I had to pick, coffee. But in the sweet sugared doctored format. I think tea tastes like sticks. And I actually can't remember the last time I had one of those coffee drinks but I'm pretty sure I can still be friends with Billie Jo even if I don't really like coffee or tea. 

Favorite movie to watch anytime it's on? Hayley Mill's The Parent Trap or While You Were Sleeping. I can do every single line and I am pretty certain I love them more than anyone. And I watch them all the time. 

Early riser or stay up late? Definitely stay up late. I am not a morning person. At all. I'd like to say I'm working on it but probably I will  be for the rest of my life. 

Donuts or muffins? Oooh... Donuts probably. But I do love a good blueberry muffin too.

Why do you enjoy blogging? Because I don't like to Facebook so it's like my own little social media where I can brag on my kids, vent about issues and connect with friends!

Favorite television show? Gilmore Girls. I started watching way back when in Season 1. On TV. I am glad it's on Netflix because I don't have to bring my DVDs everywhere anymore. But all these new people who are all #teamjess just need to stop. No. Never. I'm pretty sure you haven't actually watched or spent any time thinking about who Rory actually is. (Or the name of the show.) #teamnoone 

Favorite popular song? Super duper into Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon. 

Could you go a week without your cell phone? No. But because our cells are our only phones and I like to know when Husband is coming home and having a way of calling 911 if it were to become necessary. But I can go a week without my data and have when I've eaten it up too quick! 

Best childhood memory? Ooh... so many memories. So very vivid. But the best?! My 8th birthday was pretty great. But spending time with my Grandma and Great Grandma is also right up there. 

Okay so I am supposed to nominate people and list my own questions but this is where I am going to cheat a little. Ha! I will list 10 questions and if you feel like answering them for some blog fodder then that's great, consider yourself nominated. 

  1. What brand of toothpaste do you use?
  2. If you could be guaranteed good tickets to any concert, which artist would you pick? 
  3. If you could wave a wand and change one thing about your house what would you change?
  4. Do you know the way to San Jose?
  5. Which is your favorite Harry Potter book? 
  6. Who is your favorite Disney character? 
  7. Where did you take your favorite vacation ever?
  8. Did you ever know that you're my hero? 
  9. What was your favorite part of elementary school gym class?
  10. Why do you love the internet?                                                   

2 comments:

  1. Love!!!!! And...you are way too kind...
    So...Number 1...Love French Toast!!!!
    Number 2...Yes. We can still be friends. And...some tea DOES taste like sticks.
    Number 3...Love that movie! And the Lindsey Lohan version is good too.
    Number 7...Probably one of the only shows I haven't seen. #tvaddict But have you seen Under The Dome? Awesome!
    Number 8...LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!
    And Love you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. #TEAMNOONE forevah!!!! I watched GG all the way through when it was on and I actually had to wait for each one to come out. It was fantastic. If anything, I'm #teamLukeandLorelai.

    And I am way a night owl too. I've tried so hard to go to bed early and get up early but it never lasts. Even during Lent this year, I had to pick up another sacrifice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!