one. As you may or may not know, I love Harry Potter. The books, mostly. I tolerate the movies. They were going along fine until Prisoner of Azkaban when they left out explanation of who Padfoot, Wormtail, Prongs and Moony were. It's kind of super important to the story that Harry figures all that information out, just saying.
two. Also, as you may or may not know, I read the books every July. It's Harry's birthday month. I used to not have children and therefore could do a book a day for a week leading up to the 31 but...life. So I now take the month!
four. So I invented one.
seven. On July 31 (That's Harry's birthday if you haven't read them before.) I will open up a link up for your answers! And what's a birthday party without party favors? I am even going to have prizes in giveaway form for participants. The link up will close on August 7 as a safety net for those who may read a little slower or blog sporadically.
That's it! I hope you'll participate! Linking up with Kelly for this week's 7QT. Have a super weekend friends.



What a neat idea! Joining you for SQT Fridays and I might just have to join your book club too!
ReplyDeleteLove this idea. I don't blog, but it has been too long since I re-read the series and I'd love to see what others have to say.
ReplyDeleteRead along with us and if you wish you can answer in the comments! :)
DeleteOh my gosh, YES!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I just finished (as in today) re-reading all 7 as a post-graduation present to myself. Can I still join in?
ReplyDeleteOf course!
Delete