She can say YES! Which is a game changer my friends. Up until Friday she used her favorite word "no" interchangeably to respond to any question. So now when I ask her a question and she says "yes" we are finally moving forward on figuring out what this spunky little gal wants from life.
She has also figured out how to say "milk" so that's another awesome addition to the vocabulary. Girls really do learn to talk faster and easier than boys. I'll take it!
We had a really super low key weekend and I am feeling quite energized by it. We did some spring cleaning on our porch, which was excellent. I did not move the boots and snow pants to the basement yet because I don't want to jinx us but since my daffodils are getting taller and the trees have buds on them I am pretty hopeful that this is actually Spring and we had possibly the best winter ever.
I am just all around pretty excited about this week. It is our week for hosting school and it's all St. Patrick's Day themed which should be fun.
Today is also Pi Day AND National Napping Day!
Happy Monday!

WOOHOO!!! Yay for the possibility of an early spring, and yay for your little girl growing up in exciting ways!! I hope you're right about girls wanting to talk earlier than boys...shoot some of your luck my way, will ya?! :)
ReplyDeleteNational Napping Day?!?!
ReplyDeleteI participated!!!!!!!
Pie eating followed by napping, all on the same day! Isn't it great to be an American?!
ReplyDelete