Here me roar. March came in like a Lion sure enough.
Aside from the weather which is cold again (but only in the short term) our furnace decide to go all wonky and die yesterday. Just right before 5:00 which of course is when the furnace people close. So...about that.
I guess today is just going to be repair man day since CenturyLink is finally going to get our internet back on. I hope anyway.
And I'm not even going to talk about what the heck is going on with our country because I cannot grapple with that reality today.
In positive news: I signed C up for soccer yesterday! (Same league as he was in this fall.)
And I won a TwelveLittle diaper clutch from Babyguybox!
Babyguybox is a like a subscription box only one you have to sign up for every month by The Baby Guy and his sister. They put together boxes with themes and send you a box of fun stuff. We got November's Toddler Box and February's Baby and Preschooler Box. I have been pretty happy with the stuff in them and while I am not planing on buying one this month I would consider buying one again. It depends on the theme. My kids are getting older (which is crazy to me) so I don't need the breastfeeding box or the hospital box etc.
This month they are doing a best of the boxes and prices range from $19.99-$24.99 shipping included. The catch is that this month they are totally surprises. Usually they tell you the theme or the sponsor or some brands. They go on sale tomorrow and they usually sell out FAST.
This is not paid for by them or solicited by them, I just am a satisfied customer and kind of happy I totally randomly won a bonus prize from them!
Anyway... happy Wednesday people. I hope the lion doesn't eat my hump day camel.
**UPDATE: Our igniter was cracked. One hour, $213 and a new igniter (plus cleaned flame sensor) later and the house is warming up again just in time for a playdate!**

I think I need to check out Babyguybox for the grandkids. Sounds interesting.
ReplyDelete