Every year about this time my blog goes down the drain. A huge part of me doesn't want to do that again but I can feel it tugging at me. It's like blog spring fever.
I just don't know what to write about. Nothing particularly interesting is happening. I don't have cute Easter decorations to show you. We didn't even
take Easter pictures. Our days are largely the same. Learning and playtime (or school) in the morning. Lunch. Rest. Outside until Dad comes home.
 |
| She loves the Cozy Coupe. She can only go backwards currently but she loves it. |
This week the days have all run together in my head. Apparently it is Thursday. I got C to school and all. I have book club tonight. We were supposed to read
The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. I read it when I was little and didn't like it then. I just don't love those books. Which is like a C.S. Lewis sin I guess because apparently we are all supposed to love him. But blah. I remember the gist of the book and have perfected the art of the B.S. book club meeting.
 |
| We're looking into a different option since this climber isn't big enough for either of them. |
After an email exchange with the school I now know that C is officially going to the Parish school for preschool. A huge relief. The morning class was full of kids of siblings at the school already so he's in the afternoon class. I totally get priority enrollment but it really is kind of unfair to oldest kid of a family. M will almost certainly get to be in the morning class when it's her turn. I guess that's the price you pay.
M has started singing. She says random letter sounds and then "EFG" She is very proud of this song and likes when other people join in with her. She can also sing the "Ah Ah Ahs" of If All the Raindrops song. I melt a little every time it's the cutest.
 |
| Both are LOVING playing backyard soccer. |
So life keeps chugging away and we are just doing our thing. It's not terribly exciting but that's the reality of life isn't it?
Madeline...
ReplyDeleteYou keep posting!
Post about the everyday happenings in your home.
What the kids ate for lunch.
What shows they are watching before naptime.
What kind of coffee and tea do you drink while they nap.
Do they nap?
What did you make for dinner?
Normal, everyday life is the best life.
And the life I like to read about.
And...Someday...trust me...you will be so very glad you wrote it all down. : )
I feel you.... I got weeks without posting because I feel like why bother? No one, except maybe you and one other person comment any more, so does anyone even read it? I think it'd be cool to be one of the cool bloggers that actually makes money at it. But I don't think my life is that cool. I'm not crunchy enough to be like a hippie blogger (I use cloth and disposables and gave birth in a hospital) and I'm too tired to do crafts every single day haha. So yeah. I feel you. But I still come over here and read even if I don't comment :)
ReplyDeleteI've been in a LONG blogging slump, but I still like to show up whenever and write something when I feel like it. Do that if you need to, because the blog should work for you, not the other way around. Love the cuteness of the little day to day things, though!
ReplyDeleteDo not give up - persevere!! Heehee, or do whatever works for your family. I'm happy about the parish school, it's been so great for our family, I hope you all love it. That stinks about the afternoon part, but maybe your mornings will be more relaxed??
ReplyDeleteYou know I will keep reading no matter the topic! :) Love you guys!! I knew you had a whirlwind trip up north recently, but maybe on your next one we could meet up again? I would love that!
ReplyDelete