Tuesday, March 1, 2016

PSA: Super Tuesday, My Awesome Husband and Spring Scentsy

Good March Morning Everyone!

First off in this little public service announcement is that if you live in Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia  or Wyoming I implore you to go out and vote/caucus. (If I have any readers from American Samoa you get out too!) Your vote counts. Seriously. It does. It might even mean more now today in March than it will in November. So please go be heard.


Secondly, Husband rocks. I am not a morning person. At all. I am getting better since I cut caffeine out of my life but still...it's not pretty. This morning one kid who shall remain nameless woke up and was LOUD at 6:00. That is in our realm of unacceptable. Then the other kid woke up not shortly after because someone else was loud. I was thisclose to having a break down and felt legitimate anger because it, in fact, was not 7:20. (Which is when I peel myself out of bed and become a human.)

Husband, who in normal everyday world already gets up with the kids and feed them breakfast so I can grab a few more precious moments of sleep, woke up with the exceptionally loud minions, herded them downstairs, fed them, CLEANED THE KITCHEN and went in a little late to let me sleep extra long. That man loves me and I love him right back.

And then people, it is a wonderful day because it's new Scentsy catalog day. I already put in an order for me with some of the new scents and the Scentsy Fresh which is Febreeze! I am SO excited. I want ALL THE THINGS! I



I love this milk pail warmer and I have a feeling the dairy farmers in my life are going to be gifted with one of their own. 


The mosaic one is just gorgeous. Doesn't match our house at all but I love it. 



This nest. I am telling you that we legitimately do not need another warmer in our house but I love it so much I am probably going to get it anyway. 


C of course, saw this dude in the catalog and has honed in on him. He comes with the kids Bath Smoothie. 


I love these baseball hat warmers. They don't have the Twins (yet) but they have most of the popular teams. (Yankees, Cubs, Phillies, Red Socks, Giants and more) The KC Royals is brand new today! My grad school friends are going to love it! 

Okay. Enough of that. (This will count as my March Scentsy post.) 

Anyway. Happy March. Our weather seems to be doing the "coming in like a lion thing" but I can deal. Please participate in Super Tuesday if you're able. 

5 comments:

  1. I have honestly never been to a primary, but I think we're going tonight. At least I told my husband we should since I am so against Trump. Soooo we'll have to bring the kids along, we'll see how that goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if only one of you can go it is better than neither! Please go!

      Delete
  2. I remember being annoyed with babies that woke up too soon. Now I have the opposite problem - they want to sleep all day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember being annoyed with babies that woke up too soon. Now I have the opposite problem - they want to sleep all day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!